What Makes Us Different
- Every patient is different. So our care is different for every patient. We respect the choices you’ve made, and we work hard to provide home health care with those choices in mind.
- We provide disease management programs to help you manage your disease(s), reduce unnecessary visits to the hospital and retain the greatest degree of independence right at home.
- Our specialty programs include, heart, pulmonary and Parkinson’s disease, hip or knee replacement, stroke and more.
- When you need care, we’re ready to provide it. Any day of the year, we can begin home health care for you or your loved one.
- Our heart stretches across the nation. At any given moment, Heartland is providing comforting care to thousands of patients in communities and neighborhoods across the country.
- We’re fully accredited by Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We’ve chosen to follow their additional requirements in order to help advance the highest standards of community-based care.
- Wherever you are in your health care journey, we’re there to meet you.
- As mutual care providers, we work closely with your health care professionals to make sure specific protocols are followed closely.
In Addition We Offer
- Admission follow-up phone call within 24-48 hours after admission
- Follow-up phone call after discharge
- Hospice transition
- Long tenure of leadership in agency
- Strong customer service focus
- Heartland clinicians sent to the Emergency Department to meet patients who have gone to the hospital
- On-site referral coordination
- Disease Management Programs
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Joint Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Home IV therapy including a “Specialized Assessment and Administration for Fragile and Elderly Patients” program (SAAFE)
- Dietary consultation for home IV therapy patients
- Positive patient satisfaction results
- Specialized therapy
- Protime machines
Steven Pytlowanyj - Director of Professional Services
- Credentials: RN
- Started in Home Health: 2014
- College Attended: Baker College
- Other Affiliations: Veteran - US Marine Corp
Jean Soper - Administrator
- Credentials: BSW/LBSW
- Started in Home Health: 2006
- Academic Degree, School: BS in Social Work - Indiana Wesleyan University
Heartland Home Health Care Team
- Patients and families
- Heartland’s Medical Director
- The patient’s physician
- Registered nurses
- Physical, occupational and speech/language therapists
- Social worker
The Heartland Experience means trying to exceed your expectations in every way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we measure the level of our service so that we can enrich the lives of our patients and the people who love them by delivering services that best meet their needs.*
How often the home health team began their patients' care in a timely manner:
Heartland Home Health 95.2%
Michigan Average 89.4%
National Average 93.2%
How often the home health team gave care in a professional way:
Heartland Home Health 91%
Michigan Average 87%
National Average 88%
Partners in Care
Heartland Home Health Care collaborates with a variety of health care partners and organizations within our community to help improve access to high-quality care.
Other Health Care Providers
Every day, our home health care agencies receive thanks for the care they have provided to a patient or someone’s loved one. Many say they don't have the words to describe their appreciation and simply say "Thanks." Below are comments and letters from patients and family members sharing their appreciation.
“My mother, Georgia, had wonderful care from Heartland. Teresa, Davida, Melissa and Renata have done outstanding jobs. We are so thankful for Heartland's very caring, professional, knowledgeable and personable care.”
-Family member of Home Health Care patient, Ann Arbor, MI
“I’m calling to give a compliment to the staff here at Heartland in Green Bay and especially to Kristin who has been my nurse now since before Christmas. Please let her know that I really appreciate her. She’s always joyful and uplifting and very helpful, and I always learn something from her as far as education about the wound or even my diabetes care. She’s a great person, so I hope she gets this message. I’m healing pretty well, and I’m going to miss her.”
-Home Health Care patient, Green Bay, WI
Join Our Team
Become a part of our team and join us on our mission to provide patient-centered care. Click on the link below for a list of current openings at this location. You can also register for our job alerts and get up-to-the minute notifications of positions as they become available.Join Our Team