What Makes Us Different
- Every patient is different. So our care is different for every patient. We respect the choices you’ve made, and we work hard to provide home health care with those choices in mind.
- We provide disease management programs to help you manage your disease(s), reduce unnecessary visits to the hospital and retain the greatest degree of independence right at home.
- Our specialty programs include, heart, pulmonary and Parkinson’s disease, hip or knee replacement, stroke and more.
- When you need care, we’re ready to provide it. Any day of the year, we can begin home health care for you or your loved one.
- Our heart stretches across the nation. At any given moment, Heartland is providing comforting care to thousands of patients in communities and neighborhoods across the country.
- We’re fully accredited by ACHC, the Accreditation Commission for Health Care. We’ve chosen to follow their additional requirements in order to help advance the highest standards of community-based care.
- Wherever you are in your health care journey, we’re there to meet you.
- As mutual care providers, we work closely with your health care professionals to make sure specific protocols are followed closely.
In Addition We Offer
- Medical Director
- Chaplains for Spiritual Care
- Follow-up Phone Calls after Discharge
- Disease Management Programs
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Joint Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Home IV Therapy
- Dietary Consultation for Home IV Therapy for Enteral and Parenteral Patients
- Private Duty Care
Dr. Rakesh Saxena - Medical Director
- Credentials: MD
- Fellowship: Lahey Clinic
- Residency: Wayne State University
- Medical School: Banaras Hindu University
- Medical Specialty: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Practice or Clinic: Dr. Rakesh Saxena, MD, MidMichigan Internist
- Other Affiliations: American Medical Association, American Medical Directors Association
Patti Rohn - Administrator
- Credentials: BSN
- College Attended: Davenport University
Heartland Home Health Care Team
- Patients and families
- Heartland’s Medical Director
- The patient’s physician
- Registered nurses
- Physical, occupational and speech/language therapists
- Social worker
The Heartland Experience means trying to exceed your expectations in every way. As part of our commitment to excellence, we measure the level of our service so that we can enrich the lives of our patients and the people who love them by delivering services that best meet their needs.
Partners in Care
Heartland Home Health Care collaborates with a variety of health care partners and organizations within our community to help improve access to high-quality care.
Other Health Care Providers
Every day, our home health care agencies receive thanks for the care they have provided to a patient or someone’s loved one. Many say they don't have the words to describe their appreciation and simply say "Thanks." Below are comments and letters from patients and family members sharing their appreciation.
"Thanks to Marla and the staff in Bay City for this WOW experience!" To read more, click here.
Dan, Director of Clinical Services, Heartland Home Health and Hospice
“My mother, Georgia, had wonderful care from Heartland. Teresa, Davida, Melissa and Renata have done outstanding jobs. We are so thankful for Heartland's very caring, professional, knowledgeable and personable care.”
-Family member of Home Health Care patient, Ann Arbor, MI
“I’m calling to give a compliment to the staff here at Heartland in Green Bay and especially to Kristin who has been my nurse now since before Christmas. Please let her know that I really appreciate her. She’s always joyful and uplifting and very helpful, and I always learn something from her as far as education about the wound or even my diabetes care. She’s a great person, so I hope she gets this message. I’m healing pretty well, and I’m going to miss her.”
-Home Health Care patient, Green Bay, WI